Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inspiration!!

hello lovely friends!!

so ... i love it when i find inspiration in random places.
today it was TUESDAY MORNING!

so ... i'm looking forward to when my sister gets engaged someday.
so much so that i've already been dreaming about the special touches i will implement into the parties! yes ... i said partieS!

today i was inspired by a cute book at tuesday morning!

The Best Bake Sale ever Cookbook!



so it's something simple ... and it's probably not the most original idea.
but i've never heard of this idea! so it's new to me!!

i want to have a shower or party of some sort with a table set up like a BAKE SALE!!
i just thought it would be cute to have a handpainted sign that says "bake sale"
and the separate items will be either piled on trays, or individually wrapped with "price tags" or something cute like that. of course i won't really CHARGE the guests for the treats. it will just be for effect ;) a special little touch, if you will.

anywho ... i like the idea!
so i wanted to share it with the blog world!!

let me know if you have any more ideas for making the bake sale table at the future party! :)

good night, fair maidens :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea Jeanine! I love all the little cute details and touches that you add to your parties. So creative!

Stacey B. said...

Could you be ANY cuter?? I've got my thinking cap ON - and will forward any ideas that come upon me.
I love this idea (and book!) and hope to be of good help to you when you plan this and other miscellaneous parties! Wheee...
Have a great weekend!
P.S. I've about fallen off my chair 3 times this month now - 3 whole posts from you in one month! I love it!!! Keep it up...your fans want MORE! ;)