Thursday, March 13, 2008

depression

i know ... such a dramatic subject line ...

but that's the way i sum up my feelings about this.


i lost my camera!!!!

i'm not kidding.

it's very sad & very depressing (hence the title) ...

and i don't know what to do about it.


i haven't told matt. i know he's going to just roll his eyes and think "again??"

yes, i tend to lose things.

it's true.


but my beautiful camera is gone!!

i am 99.9% sure i left it at the native new yorker.

so who KNOWS who could have picked it up and claimed it as their own.

it makes my stomach turn thinking about that!

someone most likely just went up to our table (patron, waiter, busboy, whoever!) and just TOOK it and kept it! complete with my personal photos on it!


can you tell i'm upset about this??

i really am, if you can't tell.


well, that's all.

i haven't had the heart to post anything this week b/c i can't post any pictures!!

ugh.


so, in keeping with a previous promise, i'll post a photo of the fabulous glen hansard & marketa irglova :)

hey, it's amost st. patrick's day!
and glen is irish!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm SO sorry you have not found your camera yet! I really thought it would show up somewhere...
We've not seen the movie Once - is it good?
Have a happy Friday. :)